Tue, 10.00 – 11.00 a.m.
Sustainable Finance, International Asset Pricing, Performance Analysis
- Currency Conversion of Fama/French Factors: How and Why
(with Benjamin Hübel and Hendrik Scholz)
Abstract and download
- Southwestern Finance Association 2020 Annual Conference, San Antonio, TX, March 11-14, 2020.
- Since April 2019: Research assistant, Chair of Finance and Banking, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
- 2018-2019: Master studies in Finance, Auditing, Controlling, Taxation (FACT), University of Erlangen-Nuremberg (Germany), majors: Finance & Banking, Auditing and Econometrics
- 2015-2018: Studies of Business Administration at University of Erlangen-Nürnberg (Germany), University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, majors: Finance & Banking, Insurance and Auditing
- 2014-2015: Candidate for the post of Bundesbank clerical assistant, Studies in Central Banking
- 2016-2019: Internships and student trainee (Mutares AG (Private Equity), Concentro Management AG (M&A Advisory | Management Consulting), Rödl & Partner (Auditing), Siemens AG, Gerresheimer AG)