Moritz Maier, M.Sc.
- Tätigkeit: Research assistant
- Telefonnummer: +49 911 5302-429
- E-Mail: email@example.com
Lange Gasse 20
GermanyRaum LG 4.425
Tue, 03.00-04.00 p.m.
Performance Analysis, Applied Capital Market Theory, Empirical Finance
- Since October 2014: Research assistant and doctoral candidate, Chair of Finance and Banking, University of Erlangen-Nürnberg
- 2014: Master of Science in Finance Auditing Controlling Taxation (FACT), University of Erlangen-Nürnberg, topic of thesis „Performance of European equity funds: An empirical analysis of funds domiciled in Germany and Spain“
- 2012-2014: Studies in Business Administration, University of Erlangen-Nürnberg, majors: finance and banking, insurance, managerial accounting
- 2012: Internship PriceWaterhouseCoopers AG WPG, Transfer Pricing, Germany
- 2011: Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW) Ravensburg
- 2008-2011: Studies in Business Administration, Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW) Ravensburg in cooperation with Volksbank Friedrichshafen eG, majors: finance and banking
Articles in Refereed Journals
- A return-based approach to identify home bias of European equity funds
European Journal of Finance, Vol. 24 (15), 2018, 1288-1310. (with Hendrik Scholz)
Abstract und Download als PDF-File
Accepted for presentation:
- Southern Finance Association 2017 Annual Meeting, Key West, Florida, November 15 – 18, 2017.
- International Ph.D Seminar in Banking and Finance, Nürnberg (Germany), July 07 – 09, 2016.
- Workshop of the German Operations Research Society (GOR e.V.) 2016, Working Group on Financial Management and Financial Institutions (GOR AG FIFI), Augsburg, April 4th, 2016.
- Southwestern Finance Association 2016 Annual Conference, Oklahoma City, March 09 – 12, 2016.
- Determinants of home bias: Evidence from European equity funds
Working Paper, Nürnberg 2018. (with Hendrik Scholz)